Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Goatboy's Tuesday - I am surviving!



When I don't get much sleep - I end up doing some kind of "mindless" work.  Painting falls into that while art doesn't really fall into that.  It is life - but I have gotten painting stuff done so that is good.  In fact I bet I finish off a commission by this weekend, get another one partway done and probably end up starting on another rush order too.  I just can't stop being busy.

Oh yeah - wife had the baby last week too on Tuesday.  In fact he will be a full week today at 6:09pm central.  Woohoo - he is doing well, gaining weight and giving me lots of pops in return for the sleepless nights.  Fair trade right?  I hope to get a game in next week when I have a buddy come over.  Maybe will try to bat rep it so I can show how bad I play.  Maybe.

Let's get my work list for the week.

Me
Maybe build the 2 mauler fiends I want to play with.  Maybe
Bought the Blight King Character and plan on putting him on an Attack Bike to create the new Nurgle Chaos Lord idea I have.
Write Article for Monday
Plus hopefully get some Art done for Frontline gaming - knock out the Warmachine/Hordes bat rep art to get them done and hopefully get me some end times stuff.
Maybe other art too? I know I got some.

Greg S
Start working on some AM stuff hopefully

Travis
Finish off the Cryx - got a box of troop like guys, a character, and this other horse guy

Tim
I have 3 knights and a bunch of bikers to do.  Thankfully they are mostly built so I don't have to cry over 3 knights.

Caleb
NecroOrks - got another flyer, some ghost arc stuff and some other things.  Woohoo it never ends for this art piece/army.

I have other stuff I have to look at and maybe another commission.  Waiting on the model count plus time to figure out if I can get it done in time.  Woohoo.

Man I can't wait to throwing down with the Siccariun I plan on getting soon.  Woohoo.

Want to do a complete assault list CSM.  Just cause I plan on losing a lot.  Heck I can have two Siccariuns in there too because I plan on taking a Sorcerer.  Hrm... interesting thoughts.

Crimson Slaughter/Daemons

HQ: Chaos Lord, Bike, Sigil, PF, Lit Claw, MoN
HQ: Sorcerer, Bike, Spell Fam
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5, MoN
Heavy: Chaos Relic Sicaran Battle Tank, Dirge Casters
Heavy: Chaos Relic Sicaran Battle Tank, Dirge Casters

HQ: Herald of Slaanesh, Steed of Slaanesh, Lvl 2, Beguilement Locus
HQ: Herald of Slaanesh, Lvl 2
HQ: Herald of Slaanesh, Lvl 2
Troops: Daemonettes X 20
Troops: Daemonettes X 20
FA: Furies X 20, MoS
Heavy: Skull Cannon of Khorne

Maybe it will work?  It will look wonky as all hell haha.

Painted stuff!



LOTD test for what could be a new commission - did not do the conversions.


More NecroOrks!

Rogue Psyker?

There is gonna be more of these guys.

Creeper!  Cryx!

Yeah for plastic models.



4 comments:

Crazy Red Praetorian said...

HAHA, you have entered the baby zone!

Zab said...

Welcome to parenthood. Sleep is for the weak. Also, baby foreheads make great wet palettes - two words: Hot sling.

;)

Unknown said...

Congratz buddy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Thomas! Sounds like everything is well with the baby and the missus and that's always good :)

Btw. When I became a father the first time it was then I really started to focus on my builds and painting. You're home a lot more so you need something to do right ;)

Anyways, enjoy it mate!