Sunday, March 9, 2014

Goatboy's Sunday



Wife is watching one of her shows before I start to watch True Detective.  If you haven't seen it - this is the last one for this small season and you should watch it.  It is awesome.  Really good.  Haha - I got one Knight painted on Friday and some other stuff to show you.  I will be doing another Knight too and then I will end up having 3 most likely for my Alamo army later in May.  Woohoo!

First - if you are not on my Facebook then you might not have heard - the lovely wife is pregnant with the first Goat Child.  Will be finding out soon what the sex is cuz I hate being surprised by stuff like that.  We got two names picked out - as she gets to name the kiddo if it is a Girl and I get the Boys.

Boy - Thomas Patrick Reidy IV aka Thor
Girl - June Alieen (Something like this ) Reidy

So yeah - exciting times for me.  I will mean less tournaments but that was something I was already planning.  Tournament 40k is a bit rough lately and I really like to go to them to meet friends so... I can look at cutting things out.  I hope we come to a decision for tournaments to help make the armies a bit more diverse.  This Deathstar stuff is annoying.  I bet will see 6-7 Seer Council, 1-3 Beast Stars, 1-2 Marine Stars, and then maybe Ovesa or Centurion star.  Meh... all this Star BS is BS.  I am playing FMC Daemons for now - if I could play Bel'Akor I would but... meh.  Current list after people telling me I should at least play it and if I lose - who cares.

HQ: Fate
HQ: Daemon Prince, MoS, Greater Gift X 2, Psyker Lvl 3, Wings Armor
Troops: Daemonettes X 18, Aluress
Troops: Daemonettes X 18, Aluress
Heavy: Daemon Prince, MoT, Greater Gift, Exalted Gift, Psyker Lvl 3, Wings, Armor
Heavy: Daemon Prince, MoT, Greater Gift, Exalted Gift, Psyker Lvl 3, Wings, Armor

Either - I add in 5 Fiends or a Soul Grinder with Baleful Torrent and MoN.  Hrm... Thoughts?  I just don't want to play Tau or Eldar or Marines for now.  I got this nonsense for Alamo maybe.

Knight + Inquisition

IK: Knight Paladin - Warlord
IK: Knight Errant
IK: Knight Errant

HQ: Coteaz
HQ: Xenos Inq, Psyker, Rad Grenades, Servo Skull X 2
Elites: Crusaders X 3, Death Cult X 3, Priest, Meltabomb, LRR, Psybolt, Multi-Melta
Elites: Acolytes X 3, Razorback, Assault Cannon, Psybolt
Elites: Acolytes X 3, Razorback, Assault Cannon, Psybolt

1850 on the nose - going to do a crazy evil Inquisition again.  Screw it - it will look cool haha.

Blah!

Paint list

Me
Article - No idea - might be hobby related
Plastic Dudesmen - Got some art ideas from locals - will see
Thomas Knight 1 - Will plan on building it. - making it evil - but have to finish clients first
That is about it I think - will see.

Scott
Heldrake - Built - need to paint it this week

Greg S
Knight # 2 - need to build it

Luis
5 Assault Terminators - Primed!

Jens
2 Tau Piranha - need to build
2 Broad sides - need to build
1 Random FW dude - Need to add a shoulder pad then paint
A bunch of Bases

Ikaika
RPG Winged Angel - started on the wings

Will
4 Spawn - Primed
1 Sorcerer - Primed
10 Cultists - not primed

I think that does it.  I got some art done this weekend too.  So all in all I had a good amount of work finished.  I feel good with all the craziness and a tired wife.  Hehe - I am just happy been wanting a kiddo for awhile.

Ok some models and art and then I call it as I watch  True Detective.

 Creepy dudes - talking about them on Monday at BOLS for a hobby article.
He is all like - I'M A MUTHA F&$KIN' KNIGHT!

More Flesh Tearers as it never ends!
Game of  Thrones!

Netrunner Mat!

Bad Guy?

Good Guy?



4 comments:

Bushido Red Panda said...

You mean: Thomas Patrick Reidy IV: The Voyage Home

Crazy Red Praetorian said...

Congrats on the wonderful news, Thomas. You two will be great parents.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Thomas your life will only get better! I have two daemons running around. Welcome to fatherhood.

Caldera02 said...

Omg, hahaha where is the like button Jay!? hahahaha!