Sunday, March 16, 2014

Goatboy's Sunday Fun



Woohoo - been thinking of doing more funsey lists to just enjoy some 40k.  As long as I don't play against too bad of a DB list I should be ok.  I call it - Thursday night fun times.  Most will be straight CSM as I feel if I can win with them I can  do alright.  Plus I can say you just got beat up by a "bad book" haha.  Blah!

Let's get the paint list

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - Tempted to stop doing this before long - I have over 3 years worth of comics and I am just thinking it is time to put that time towards well - something else.  Will see.
Article - in the can
Evil Miniatures Model build - first one done - next 4 built
Space Goats for Adepticon team - need to figure out what I have time to do

Greg S
3rd Knight - coming in the mail
Void Shield generator?

Luis P
Ultramarines for a gift
5 Terminators - Done
10 Tactical - Not done
10 Tactical - Not done
10 Assault Troops - Not done

Jens
2 Piranhas - Not done
2 Broadsides - Not done
Bunch of bases - Not done

Will Whit
4 Spawn - Done
Sorcerer - Done
14 Cultists - Not done - waiting to get primed

Tristen
Big Chaos Dwarf thingie - halfway built

Don
Revenant that does't have instructions - cleaned - need to figure out if I can build it without breaking it.

Caleb
Deposit for Necro Orks in - just need to get the models to start

And then some art maybe on some logos and other stuff too.  Yay!  Fun stuff.  I got things done this weekend so it wasn't a complete bust.

Now let's start with some lists for those interested in that.

Chaos Spawn Bomb 4000!!!
Crimson Slaughter + Chaos Space Marines

CS HQ: Chaos Lord, MoN, Bike, Sigil of Corruption, Daemonheart, Powerfist, Lightning Claw
CS HQ: Sorcerer, Bike, Force Stave, Balestar of Mammon
CSM HQ: Abbaddon
CS Troops: Cultists X 10
CS Troops: Cultists X 10
CS Troops: Cultists X 10
CSM Troops: Cultists X 10
CS FA: Chaos Spawn X 5, MoN
CS FA: Chaos Spawn X 5, MoN
CS FA: Heldrake, Baleflamer
CSM FA: Heldrake
CSM Heavy: Obliterators X 3, MoN
Fortification: Aegis Line, Quadgun

Looks goofy as hell.  I didn't want to bring Zombies so figured - heck bring Abbaddon eh?  I guess I could have taken some Chosen but meh - meh.  If the rumored Veteran Rules come out then will see a big change to the army.  Stubbron will help out a lot I would say.

I still think Chaos plus Crons do well enough.  You can figure out some crazy combos there that cover everything you need.  I will write up that list later on in the week as I am crashing out tonight.  So have fun - look at the models and dream of winning games with Chaos Space Marines.
New Sparrow Heldrake!

I like the blue up to pink/purple.

Review Mini

Knight 2 - the Burniator

Terminators for the win!
Some NMM action!

Zoom Zoom!

Creepers coming at you


3 comments:

Aventine said...

I really like how the flames came out on the second Knight, very shway. I love Necrons + CSM; I play Necrons as the Primary, but I love how the books compliment each other. When you post up your version, I'll show you mine... ;)

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

I keep thinking of playing a super court to be all bad ass and chaos looking - like some kind of evil Admech thing.

It makes me want to play with it so bad. I will write it up mid week see what you think.

When are you coming back to Austin?

Dan Price said...

I love the wings on that angel thing! Are they custom sculpts?