Sunday, August 25, 2013

Goatboy's Weekly Paint list and Friends!



Woohoo - paint list - figured I would add from last week to see where we are at.

Paint list

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - Need to work or use Adventure Time drawing...
2 More Frontline Gaming things...
If I forgot art somewhere remind me - I know I have a shirt to do for Don and his crew

Jens
Warhound Titan - Guns done - now the body and legs - done before end of the month!

Luis
2 DA Black Knight Bikers - Primed this morning!
Ship off DA stuff - Part in box other small box getting packed this weekend - ship out next week

Ender
6 Old Skool Wraiths - Done!
21 Scarab Bases - Done!
1 Destroyer Lord conversion - Done!
3 Spiders - Done!
Completed Sunday!

Kenneth
1 Zombie Dragon DP - Done!
1 Rhino - Done!
2 Destroyer Lords - Done!
1 Rhino - done!
3 Oblits - Done!
Completed Saturday!

Will
19 Daemonettes - Done!
1 GUO - pieces!
3 Plague Drones - Pieces
1 Nurgle DP - Pieces... :(
This will be done end of the month - didn't get a chance to build the rest yet.

David
2 Eldar Flyers - Need  to build/fix
1 Wraithknight - Need to build/fix


Will see what else comes up - maybe something for myself... will see.  I want to do a crazy conversion/Soul Grinder using that Chaos monster from WOC and some other stuff.  Will see.  Tentacled monstrosity.  That is the plan.  And use this one thing for a new DP with a gun.  Hrm... Slaanesh probably due to the use of the Whip but still it is a thought.

Stupid list ideas!  Yay Beer!

CSM - Ally Black Legion
HQ: DP, MoN, Wings, Armor, Lvl 3, The Black Mace, Spell Familiar
Troops: Cultists X 10
Troops: Cultists X 10
FA: Heldrake, Baleflamer
FA: Heldrake, Baleflamer
Heavy: Land Raider
Heavy: Land Raider

Black Legion
HQ: DP, MoN, Wings, Armor, Lvl 3, Spell Familiar, Last Memory Artefact
Troops: Cultists X 10
Heavy: Land Raider

So yeah - 3 LR's, 2 DP's and 2 Heldrakes.  It might work out and it would be a pain for a lot of armies to deal with.  The Last Memory could be very handy to fly forward, pop and cause havoc on lots of armies.  You don't need to ally in Black Legion but I just want to mess with that Artefact.  You could almost drop the Black Legion for Fateweaver and 10 Horrors.  You would move the LR back over and not have a troop choice for it - but it does pose an interesting idea.  Muhahahaha.

Hope you enjoy the Batrep I put on BOLS.  Look for more here as I test that list more.

Models painted.

Level 1 Spiders.  Or Spyders - or whatever!

Metal Sucks!  More Level 1 Crons

Counts as Destroyer lord.  Woohoo!

Nurgle Dragon/Daemon Prince... RAR!!!

Rhino - beep beep let me get there before I give up a KP.
And now some art - as usual you can get me to do some art for you starting at $25.00 for most banners and designs.  Bigger and harder stuff costs more - email me if you are interested at goatboybols @ gmail.com.
Adventure time is an awesome show.  If you are a facebook friend you should have seen this already.
More stuff for Frontline - look for a Nurgle one for Frankie later this week.

SPACE DWARVES!!! This guy has an awesome army and look for it at the Nova.

Wahh... more logos - I guess I do that hah.



No comments: