Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Goatboy - Oh My Gawds!

Woohoo - so as you can see I have slowed down a bit.  I should start ramping up but I have a trip out to Spikey Con next week so after that it is on until ATC.  Woohoo!  I got a lot of stuff to get done damnit.  And I got commissions coming in.

I have a Daemon commission coming as well as a small Ork commission.  Fun stuff indeed.  Plus my normal stuff as usual.  I got some bases coming in to finish off some Cryx and hopefully get my Angry Tau started as I might have to play them for ATC dammit!  First off - list that will be my normal go to.    And what I plan on bringing to Spikey Con.

HQ: Fateweaver
HQ: Keeper of Secrets, Lvl 3, Exalted Gift, Greater Gift
Troops: Pink Horrors X 10
Troops: Pink Horrors X 10
Troops: Pink Horrors X 10
Heavy: Daemon Prince, Mark of Slaanesh, Lvl 3, Wings, Armor, Greater Gift X 2
Heavy: Daemon Prince, Mark of Slaanesh, Lvl 3, Wings, Armor, Greater Gift X 2
Heavy: Daemon Prince, Mark of Slaanesh, Lvl 3, Wings, Armor, Greater Gift X 2

Very basic and easy.  The only other changes is drop one of the wings and tweak to add 12 horrors to each one.  I want to get a cool conversion for Fateweaver - Evil Ad Mech.  Will see if I get it done in time for Spikey Con or else I just have to bring the Thirster I have.  Damn it!

Ugh - if I have to play Tau at ATC I am playing 3 Riptides.  I just don't care cuz I want robots to punch crap.  It just means I have to buy 3.  Blargh.  Blargh indeed.  Or I do a CSM/Tau nonsense or just straight CSM and do my Abbaddon/Typhus idiocy too.  Ugh - what should I play???

Ok - paint list

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - Done!
Art for banner for da Boyz - need to draw it
Art for Jay from da Boyz - need to draw it
Test out some design for other banners as well.
Fateweaver??? - need to make it happen!

Don
Heldrake 1 - Done
Heldrake 2 - need to build

Luis
6 Terminators - Done!
Some Speeders -  Typhons plus other bits - 3 total - will see if I can get one or 2 done

Jens
9 Pathfinders - Built and based - need to prime - thanks rain...
1 Commander - Built and based - need to prime

Other bits are coming in so will see.  Models to look at.

Dragon 1!!! They Hates me!!!

More DA!

Bag from Wargames Con 2013

Bag from Wargames Con 2013

Bag from Wargames Con 2013 - For new buddy Ryan - CHAOS!!!!

Bag from Wargames Con 2013 - I did an Eldar Wraithknight that I forgot to take a pic of :(.

Banner woohoo! Text done by the client.

If I forgot some art or designs - or talking about them with people please email me.  Wargames con took up some time and I might have missed something.  I am caught up with stuff paid for but I just don't want to leave people hanging cuz of my goat sized brain.


4 comments:

Padr3hidalg0 said...

I have recently purchased 5 boxes. One deamon prince, maulerfiend, talos, soul grinder, andddd a wraithknight...
Incoming gangsta themed slaanesh corrupted eldar prince and grinders.
I am looking forward to your new slanesh princes and I need to figure out a lord of change/fateweaver that i dont hate.

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

hahaha - that is what I am looking at getting too.

Maulerfiend X 2, Talos - that is my plan for doing nonsense for my Daemons. I got some ideas to redo my Pink Horrors too - make it match my idea of a theme. Will see.

Padr3hidalg0 said...

I really like how kenny used those hellbrute arms on his princes and ide like to try one of those since i only have 4 of them lying around. My nurgle bag art was a big hit at the local club btw! Thanks again.

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

I am looking at my extra hellbrute. he might get hacked apart damnit. I blame Kenny.

Though I am looking at bringing back a Goat theme to Daemons. ARGH!!! Too much thinking.

Oh I would try Fateweaver in MC smash. Played a game last night and in one game I saw his use.