Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sorry its been quiet

I was machining through some painting, trying for a new job at work, and just trying to figure out my list for next week.  I've decided to just go mean and go with a CSM/Cron list to play them.  It feels right and I only plan on swapping out one thing maybe - the Sorcerer or Chaos Lord.  What do you think?

Welp here is the list - then the two extra choices I could change.

HQ: Typhus
HQ: Sorcerer Lord, Bike, Power Maul, Force Axe, Lvl 3, Spell Familiar, Veteran
HQ: Necron Lord, Warscythe, Mind Shackle Scarabs, Weave
HQ: Retinue - Storm Cryptek
Troops: Zombies X 35
Troops: Zombies X 10
Troops: Zombies X 10
Troops: Warriors X 5, Night Scythe
Troops: Immortals X 10, Telsa, Night Scythe
FA: Heldrake, Bale Flamer
FA: Heldrake, Bale Flamer
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5, MoN
Fortification: Aegis Line, Commlink

I could change out the Sorcerer lord for a MoK Chaos Lord with fun stuff for the same cost and then I have 30 points to amp up the Necron Lord.  Blargh!

But this should be mean and good enough to win most games I hope.  Dakka this you jerks!  I should hit 4 flyers on Turn 2 which could hurt a lot of armies.  Fun times.

Paint list

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - need to get a script
10 new Cultists

Jens
40 Cultists - Done!
Typhus - Done!
Zombies - Need to do 30
1 Warpsmith - Need to finish putting and building on a base.
2 Pieces of Art - Drawn!
I probably won't get all of it done but it is great to give me hope

Luis
I need to do some Dark Angel stuff to finish off and then a new project will come in too.  Fun fun fun.

That is it - I am off to Railhead this weekend with some local friends.  Will see how it goes.  I should do fine and I am really just looking forward to playing Demons in a few weeks.  I think I will bring CSM/Demons for Adepticon so I am excited.  Shit I have had 2 armies come in the last few months.  Killing my wallet.

Ok - models to show and then I crash out.  It is going to be a week before I get a vacation throwing dice.

Typhus painted to match an army.

Too many puppies!!!

I also painted some Necron stuff quick for a guy I work with.  Didn't get pics but they will be pissing people off next weekend at a local event.  Woohoo!

Ok that is it for now I am crashing out.


No comments: