Sunday, August 12, 2012

Monday - Well Morning



Woohoo - weekend wasn't too terrible. I saw the Master Pancakes Theater version of Conan the Barbarian. It is a local live Mystery Science Theater thing where they make fun of the move as we watch it. Saw it at the Alamo Ritz. Which I am sure for those people not from Austin means nothing. Either way it was a lot of fun.

I also got a new car this week too. I got myself and my wife a Fiat. Yup I got the hipster car. I wanted to get a better gas efficient car and the Fiat's had the right price. I will get some pics once I get the vinyl nonsense I want done on it. I am thinking some kind of black tentacles to match the red exterior and the red/black interior. I love me that tentacle shit.

Beyond that I will have some Sadness Donut shirts coming soon. Working on finding a good print on demand place that isn't too terrible. It will be brown shirts with a pink donut as it just seems to fit. I got two ideas and maybe a third for it so wait for those things to pop up. I also did a new banner for a guy and I am just waiting to see if he likes it. I want to work on some more art stuff as I went ahead and busted out 3 Plastic Dudesmen this past week. Woohoo! I need to get some dialogue fixing done but the art and coloring are finished. Woohoo!

This week started today so let's start the paint list and then my current Feast list if Chaos doesn't make it in soon enough.

Paint
Me
Plastic Dudesmen Fix - Tweak and fix!
Ork Big Guns X 3 - One set is done - other 2 are primed
Another Ork Warboss? - Maybe if I find the parts

Chris C
3 More PP Cryx guys - Primed

Jens
Base for Void Bomber thingie - Done!
Other Flyer - Done!

Luis P
10 More Mordhiem guys - Hopefully! Need to build em - Probably lots of Horse dudes
10 More Stuff? - Will see

David M
New Local guy - Necrons
Night Scythe 1 - Done!
Night Scythe 2 - Waiting to get it
Triach Stalker - Maybe Build it this week?

That should be it for now. I bet I tweak a bunch of Shoota boyz for the army lower. I need to redo their skin tone.

Army List for Feast

HQ: Warboss, Warbike, Bosspole, Attack Squig, Power Klaw, Cybork
HQ: Warboss, Warbike, Attack Squig, Power Klaw, Cybork
Troops: Nobz X 10, Warbike, Painboy, Cybork, Power Klaw X 4, Waagh Banner
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkits X 3, Nob, Power Klaw, Bosspole
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkits X 3, Nob, Power Klaw, Bosspole
FA: Dakkajet, Supa Shoota X 3
FA: Dakkajet, Supa Shoota X 3
Heavy: Big Guns X 3, Kannon X 3, Runtherd
Heavy: Big Guns X 3, Kannon X 3, Runtherd
Heavy: Big Guns X 3, Kannon X 3, Runtherd
Formation: Aegis Defense Line, Quad Gun

2000 points on the nose. Will it work? Who the hell knows. Will there be issues with Psychic Powers? Probably. Who the hell knows. It just feels right in my head right now. Will see if it stays that way.

Minis to check out.








No comments: