Saturday, April 3, 2010

Goatboy is Back

I will be working for 11 days straight. A friend covered for me while I was gone (yay for a low amount of coworkers) so now it is my turn to cover for him. This means lots and lots of minis are going to get painted. Right now here is the plain.

1 Kodiak - Build/Paint
1 Death Company Rhino - Build/Paint
3 Sanguinary Guard - Build/Paint
1 Mephiston Goat Conversion - Build/Paint
10 Random Guardsmen - Build/Paint
3 Missile Launcher Guardsmen - Build/Paint
3 Missile Launder Space Goats - Build/Paint
4 WoC Regular Knights - Paint
5 WoC Lance Knights - Paint
2 Tervigon Conversions - Build/Paint
1 Death Leaper - Build/Paint
5 Space Wolf Terminators - Build
Build Cards for other armies to use - Recombine old art and card design

Depending on what comes in - might be doing some Baal Predators and Vindicators. We shall see. I bet I get over half done, so will see. Depending on the mood I get in. But that is the so called plan. Look for another post later on this week with my Goat Angels army as well as some Ard Boyz thoughts for BA. It should be pretty fun hah.

And some minis. I swear more later. I am still tired.





2 comments:

TheKing Elessar said...

I can't wait to see your take on the Tervigon. Should be very interesting indeed.

Chumbalaya said...

Samesies, very cool models as always.