Monday, September 15, 2008

What I might play at Baltimore

Woot, some orks. A stupid list I might play for fun. It has some power, and when thinking of all the other lists I played against, it might work out alright.

HQ: Warboss, klaw, attack squig, bike, cybork body
Pts: 150 X 2 = 300
Troops: Nobz (8), Bikes, Power Klaw (4), Painboy, Boss Pole, Waagh Banner
Pts: 510 X 2 = 1020
Fast Attack: Deff Koptas (3), TWL Rokkits (3)
Pts: 135 X 3 = 405

That comes out to 1725. I have 25 points left. I can add grot orderlies to each squad and then maybe a boss pole for the PK guys and have 5 points left. No idea what to do with the left over points. But hell it could be fun and just zoom zoom, with enough punch to kill mini vehicles and other random things that might piss me off heh. Plus I always have a cover save.

But the best thing is this list is fully painted already. I will post up some pics of it later on. I went on a painting craze with the deff koptas. Hell I have 15 of the fuckers after some trades and buying two boxes of black reach. Woot. I would just need to buy my Baltimore ticket as well as create a cooler tray they lay on. I just bought a new carry tray, and I might put a magnetic plate on the bottom and create some movable terrain that I can just slap on there for show. Fun times.

Here is the Deff Kopta Brigade


And a close up of the Blue Rokkits!


Oh here is a new Daemon list I might play too.

HQ: Keeper of Secrets, Transfixing Gaze, Unholy Might
Pts: 225
Troops: Plague bearers (15), Icon
Pts: 250 x 2 = 500
Elites: Fiends of Slaanesh (5), Unholy Might
Pts: 160 X 2 = 320
Elites: Flamers of Tzeentch (5), Bolt of Tzeentch
Pts: 205
Heavy: Soul Grinder, Phlem
Pts: 160 X 3 = 480

Pts: 1730

Again not sure what to put the 20 towards. But yeah a nice mixed list. Not too crazy, Bearers are the objective takers etc. With everything else as fast threats. I have almost all of it, except for the fiends. I am thinking of converting them from Eldar jet bikes, with absorbed riders etc. I have a possessed avatar too, that I just need to paint up. Might be something worth looking into heh.

2 comments:

Stelek said...

Play the Orks.

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

That is what I am planning on. I have an idea on how to make a nice base, that isn't retarded big, and mixes as a carrying thingie that is not super retarded.

Hehehe. But yeah, 9 twl rokkits is fun heh. Suck I won't see you at Baltimore damnit hah.