Friday, January 11, 2008

Today I am going to test out some Orks

I put all the damned things together, and today is the day to test them out and see how they roll. Going to try a dif list, due to not wanting to put certain things together, and to see how different things work out. But here is the list.

HQ:
Warboss, Bike, Cybork Body, Attack Squig, Power Klaw, Slugga
Pts: 150

Elites: Nobz (3), Bikes (3), Power Klaws (3), Pain Boy, Cybork Bodies (3)
Pts: 255

Elites: Tankbustas (15), Nob, Power Klaw, 3 Bomb Squigs
Pts: 260

Elites: Lootas (15)
Pts: 225

Troops: Ork Boys (12), Slugga/Choppa, Rokkit Launcha, Nob, Power Klaw, Boss pole, Trukk, Red Paint
Pts: 162 X 4
TOTAL: 648

Troops: Ork Boyz (30) Slugga/Choppa, Big Shoota (3), Nob, Power Klaw
Pts: 230

Troops: Ork Boyz (30) Shoota, Big Shoota (3), Nob, Power Klaw
Pts: 230

TOTAL: 1998, 146 models (ARGH DA PAINT FUMES!!!)

Tankbustas to bust up some armor. Or pray to bust it up. Lots of rokkits elsewhere. Lots and lots of Power Klaws, so hopefully I can rip crap up in combat pretty good. Warboss doesn't auto die to other power fists, and kills anything else with a big splat. Hell he won't auto die to a lascannon. And the bike model he is on is sweet.

Thoughts on where I might change it. Lootas, another squad. Probably take out the nob squad and make another warboss on a bike for the brothas of doom. Or a weirdboy. Or a big mek, I gots all dem models damnit heh. Will see how the massive boyz work and the trukk boyz end up. It is a test and I am playing Thousand Sons of Chris Davis tonight. Hopefully. I will be there.

2 comments:

Aventine said...

I'd say the 255 for three models in the Nobz is way to much. I would put in something like a Warphead and maybe some buggies to replace them......

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

I agree, and the game showed that. I just wanted to run some bikers haha. Report coming in a bit.